OSHA Occupational Safety Health & Administration which is labor department of U.S has cited East Central Machine & Tools a fine for $117,900 for violating safety and health rules.
OSHA has investigated the case which revealed that into the accident an employee lost 2 fingers in mechanical power press.
OSHA revealed that the company failed to ensure the mechanical power press which has an option to select various speed settings. In this incident there was no excuse to be taken into consideration as workers life would be forever changed.
So East Central Machine & Tools have just 15 business days from receipt of citations to completely request a conference with OSHA and pay the penalty.
Read More About:
- Osha Fines $113,000 Against West Hartford Contract...
- Osha Fines $107,500 For Valero Refinery
- OSHA Under Investigation | Old Story in Waste Remo...
- GE Energy Receives OSHA Award For Safety
- End in Sight Collapsed Garage Recovery
- OSHA Fines Pfizer $15k For Safety Violations
- Osha Launches Texas Construction Safety Initative
- OSHA Targets Fraudulent Trainers By Strengthening ...